Don’t speak too soon, but Death Grips seem to be following the rules. Their new album ‘Bottomless Pit’ has a concrete release date (6th May), and they’ve also shared lyrics from the LP.
Some early highlights from their bottomless pit of words:
- “Strictly ugly fuck for your cunt / cunts over easy and more blunts” (‘Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood’)
- “Ever met a prick on a metro trip / get his hair did like a disco-tech / guess at the v make a simp sweat cheese” (‘Houdini’)
- “I’m in your house like oh shit I own this” (‘BB Poison’)
- “Ring the bell though hands full of dick use your elbows” (‘Ring a Bell’)
- “Euphoria follows puke” (‘Giving Bad People Good Ideas’)
More like this
Lykke Li cancels her main stage performance, but Viagra Boys and Death Grips step up to wow Pohoda Festival day two
Snapped Ankles, Mac DeMarco and The Roots also impress at the Slovakian festival.
The Californian band will head to the Slovakian festival this summer.
The festival comes to Commodore Barry Park this August.
Toro Y Moi, Spiritualized and LIFE are all to play the event.