This year, DIY is teaming up with Hyundai to offer one of our lucky readers the chance to head to the 2019 Hyundai Mercury Prize awards show.
Fancy heading to this year’s ceremony to celebrate the best of British and Irish music, and see which of the shortlisted artists picks up the coveted prize? Well, we’re offering up a very special VIP package so that you can do just that.
One lucky reader and a friend will be able to head to event - which takes place on Thursday 19th September 2019 at London’s Eventim Apollo - where they’ll be given a pair of balcony tickets to watch the show, which will include performances from a selection of the shortlisted artists. You’ll also be able to stay the night in the capital at a 4* London hotel - and you’ll be treated to a spot of breakfast in the morning - after being transferred to and from the event, too. The VIP prize package is courtesy of Hyundai.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the below question. The competition will close on Thursday 12th September at 7pm, and the winner will be contacted via email the following day. Please see below for additional terms and conditions.
The prize is for two adults and includes -
- 2 x Balcony Seats to the 2019 Hyundai Mercury Prize on Thursday 19th September 2019 at the Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith
- 1 night 4* accommodation in London including breakfast, at a hotel chosen by the Promoter (based on double occupancy)
- Return transfers to the event from the hotel
- £200 spending money to cover travel to London and other expenses
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner must aged 18 or over.
- The event will take place at the Eventim Apollo in London on 19/09/2019 (“Event”).
- Winners and their guest will be subject to the terms and conditions that apply to the tickets for the 2019 Hyundai Mercury Prize being the Mercury Prize Ticket T&Cs which can be viewed at http://www.mercuryprize.com/terms-conditions and the full terms and conditions of the Eventim Apollo (“Venue”) which can be viewed on the Venue’s website.
- The winner’s full name, contact number and email address will be shared Hyundai’s service provider The Big Group Limited for the purposes of fulfilling the prize.
- The promoter’s decision is final.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for any cash or monetary value.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The promoter and associated partners will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip.
- The winner and guest must attend the 2019 Hyundai Mercury Prize ceremony together.
For more information on this year’s Hyundai Mercury Prize, head to mercuryprize.hyundai.co.uk.
The 2019 Hyundai Mercury Prize Awards Show is on Thursday 19th September at the Eventim Apollo, Hammersmith. It will feature live performances from many of the shortlisted artists.
Watch live on BBC Four at 9pm on 19th September.
Brought to you as part of our media partnership with Hyundai.