After unveiling ‘Call My Phone Thinking I’m Doing Nothing Better’ with Tame Impala last month, The Streets are sharing the B-side ‘Where The F*&K Did April Go’.
“I wrote this last week,” Mike Skinner explains. “It’s a weird time isn’t it. We were looking forward to the Summer just like everyone else, festivals and gigs all there, new music, new stage set - but this has taken the wind from everyone’s sails. And none of us know quite how to cope with it all. I just wrote a tune the same way other people might talk to a therapist!”
A bonus release which isn’t set to appear on the hotly-anticipated new mixtape ‘None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive’, we spoke to Mike all about it for our May 2020 issue which you can read here.
The new mixtape will land on 10th July, and you can see the full track list and listen to the latest track below.
'None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive' Tracklisting:
1. Call My Phone Thinking I'm Doing Nothing Better (ft. Tame Impala)
2. None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive (ft. IDLES)
3. I Wish You Loved You As Much As You Love Him (ft. Donae’O and Greentea Peng)
4. You Can't Afford Me (ft. Ms Banks)
I Know Something You Did (ft. Jesse James Solomon)
6. Eskimo Ice (ft. Kasien)
7. Phone Is Always In My Hand (ft. Dapz on the Map)
8. The Poison I Take Hoping You Will Suffer (ft. Oscar #Worldpeace)
9. Same Direction (ft. Jimothy Lacoste)
10. Falling Down (ft. Hak Baker)
11. Conspiracy Theory Freestyle (ft. Rob Harvey)
12. Take Me As I Am (with Chris Lorenzo)
Records & Merch
More like this
Heads may have been a little bit sore the next day, but the memories of this livestream are destined to live on forever.
The title track of the recently released mixtape also features IDLES.
It’ll be live-streamed from EartH Hackney on Thursday 6th August.
Top corner, back of the net.