Following the release of her debut solo album ‘Renaissance’ back in August, Aluna has now shared ‘Renaissance (Remixes)’, teaming up with the likes of Lady Bee, Austin Millz, TSHA, Bella Boo, UNIIQU3 and more for the reworkings.
Speaking about the new project, Aluna reveals, “For the first time in a long time we have the idea of a better future to celebrate, one with more unity than ever before and that’s what this remix collection embodies - it’s more like a festival line up of the future than a remix album-melanated, lgbtqia, global and bringing the queen shit.”
‘Renaissance (Remixes)’ Tracklisting:
1. Body Pump (UNIIQU3 Remix)
2. Body Pump (Lady Bee Remix)
3. Aluna & KAYTRANADA - The Recipe (feat. Rema) [Bella Boo Remix]
4. Aluna & KAYTRANADA - The Recipe (feat. Rema) [The Martinez Brothers Remix]
5. Envious (GuiltyBeatz Remix)
6. Envious (Kiddy Smile Remix)
7. Envious (Rezident Remix)
8. Warrior (feat. SG Lewis) [TSHA Remix]
9. Warrior (feat. SG Lewis) [Austin Millz Remix]
10. Ain’t My Business (Yazzus Remix)
Get your copy of the latest issue
More like this
This month’s bumper issue also features chats with Aluna, Metronomy, Nadia Rose, Mystery Jets and more.
It’s the big one! Our September 2020 issue also features Chvrches, The Cribs, Aluna and loads more of DIY’s faves.
Aluna’s singular vision is never in doubt.
The first half of AlunaGeorge is going it alone, but there’s a far more important ethos behind forthcoming solo LP ‘Renaissance’ than just some banging beats.