Set for release on 28th May, A.G. Cook has announced a brand new remix album ‘Apple vs 7G’, featuring remixes and edits of songs from last year’s ‘Apple’ and ‘7G’ albums.
Sharing ‘Xcxoplex’ today, a reworking of ‘Xxoplex’ featuring Charli XCX, A.G. says of the remix album, “When I was working on both Apple and 7G, I really wanted to capture the fun, limitless potential of music - a sense that anything could happen at any time. After so many directions, it felt logical to tie up both campaigns by pitting the two albums against each other. The remixers range from frequent collaborators to longtime influences, and the tracklist includes edits and covers that happened naturally over the last few months, either as part of other people’s mixes or virtual live sets. There’s really no organising principle other than the feeling that everything is a remix.”
‘Apple vs 7G’ Tracklisting:
1. Oh Yeah (Caroline Polachek Remix)
2. Xcxoplex (feat. Charli XCX)
3. Beautiful Superstar (EASYFUN Remix)
4. Being Harsh (Oklou Cover)
5. H2O2 (feat. Denzel Himself)
6. 2021 (umru Remix)
7. The Darkness (Remix) (feat. Sarah Bonito & Hannah Diamond)
8. Lil Song (Unplugged) (With jonny gorgeous)
9. Stargon (Boys Noize Remix)
10. Lifeline (Ö Remix)
11. Alright (Dream Mix)
12. Airhead (Doss Remix)
13. Gold Leaf (GRRL Remix)
14. Today (Dream Mix)
15. The Darkness (Eartheater Remix)
16. Windows (No Rome Remix)
17. Drink Blood (caroxtagstartz3 Remix)
18. Beautiful Superstar (Baauer Remix)
19. Airhead (Ö & Canblaster Remix)
20. Soft Landing (Max Tundra Remix)
21. Gold Leaf (Supersaw Edit)
Get your copy of the latest issue
More like this
“Spent a lot of time these last few months reflecting on her uniqueness, our time together, and the impact she had on so many aspects of my life.”
The ‘Apple’ cut gets a refresh.
It’s set to land on SoundCloud this Friday!
The track features on Perfume Genius’ new remix album.