1. What was the first song you bought?
2. What song always gets you dancing?
3. What song takes you back to your youth?
4. What is the best song you’ve ever heard live?
5. What song would you have played at your funeral?
6. What about your encore? Your wildcard? One. More. Song
In conjunction with Six Songs of Me we’ve got 1 x Numark PT01-UBS portable turntable to give away - PLUS DIY Editor Stephen Ackroyd picked his six answers to the questions above, and you’ll get those thrown in on vinyl to accompany your turntable. If you’re interested (and no giggling about the first one down the back - Ed) they are:
1. Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts
2. The Rapture - House Of Jealous Lovers
3. Kenickie - Nightlife
4. LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
5. Blur - This Is A Low
6. The National - England
Want to win? Just go over and create your own playlist here. Come back here and email us at [email protected], and drop your playlist link in there. That’s it. We’ll pick a random winner. This competition ends on 30th August.
There’s also a chance to win one of 5 x iPads over at the Guardian Six Songs of Me site. All you have to do is head over and create your own playlist, and drop the URL into the box over at this competition page to be in with a chance of winning.
More like this
He’ll be performing at the iconic Globe Theatre on the 20th.
New album ‘The Nearer The Fountain, More Pure The Stream Flows’ lands later this year.
Welcome to ‘Superstate’, a dystopian world full of apocalyptic drama and personal revelation. Let Graham Coxon be your guide…
Graham Coxon’s naturally antsy pen lends just the right amount of discomfort to the atmosphere.